Tuesday 30 April 2013

The Super Sweet Blogging Awards!

So, over the past week or so there’s been lots of celebrations and congratulations being shared with all the lovely bloggers out there who have been shortlisted for the BiBs (Brilliance in Blogging), the Britmums Blogging Awards. There are 16 categories and there are some fabulous blogs in the shortlist, many of which I read.

Super Sweet Blogging Award

Sadly, The Mad Mummy Musings didn't make it but we have been nominated for ‘The Super Sweet Blogging Awards’ by the lovely Instinctive Mum. Yay ! Someone thinks we’re a blog worth nominating.

I love reading Instinctive Mum’s blog posts. They really resonate with me and as we have both travelled the PND journey I find it empowering to read another’s experience and know that I wasn't alone. I also love Instinctive Mum’s philosophy of trusting your instincts as a Mama with your baby/child; she’s a girl after my own heart. Make sure you pop across to her fabulicious blog and show her some love.

So how does this all work then? Well here are the official rules:
  1. Visit and thank the blogger who nominated you.
  2. Acknowledge that blogger on your blog and link back.
  3. Answer the ‘Super Sweet’ Questions.
  4. Nominate a ‘Bakers Dozen’ (Award 13 blogs), link to their blogs in your post and notify them on their blogs / twitter. It’s OK if you don’t have 13 blogs to nominate, just share the love!
  5. Copy and paste the award on your blog somewhere.

********

Super Sweet Questions:

Cookies or Cake?

Mmmm, that’s a difficult one dependent on my mood, but if I really have to choose then it just has to be a beautifully baked, light and fluffy yummy cake. Delish !

Chocolate or Vanilla?

No contest here; CHOCOLATE !

What is your favorite sweet treat?

Well apart from a great big slab of chocolate all for me, it’s probably a Star Bar or a lovely gooey chocolate brownie. Can you see the chocolate theme kinda runs through everything so far. I’ll even fight my own daughters for chocolate ;0)

When do you crave sweet things the most?

Everyday ! Seriously though, probably late at night when I’ve eaten my evening meal and I get those naughty munchies kicking in. If there’s chocolate in the house I’ll find it. I’m like a sniffer dog on a mission!

If you had a sweet nickname, what would it be? 

I had to ask for hubby’s help on this one and his first response was “Chocolate!”. My reply “Yes I’ve talked a lot about chocolate already but you can’t just call me ‘Chocolate’ so try again!”

“Choccie Chuckles” was his next offering which I have to say I like. I’m often known as Charlie Chuckles so “Choccie Chuckles!” works for me.


So there you have it, my ‘Super Sweet’ Blogging Award answers and now without further ado my nominees for this prestigious award. And they are…...

Woman Wife and Mum
Mrs Tee Pot

Apologies if anyone on the list has already been nominated by someone else. I've tried to search through everyone’s blog to make sure that you haven’t already been involved, so fingers crossed this is all new territory and if not; well it serves you right for being so damn sweet !

Until next time xx


5 comments:

  1. Sounds like you're a total chocolate addict like me! hehe! :)
    Thanks for nominating me!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Oh yes ! I love my chocolate very much :0) Looking forward to seeing your sweet delights then if you are a fellow chocoholic ! xx

      Delete
  2. Thank you Charlie, I'll get working on mine over the weekend :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. I’ve nominated you for a Liebster Award – http://over40andamumtoone.wordpress.com/2013/05/13/liebster-awards/ :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Oooh, thank you xx Once I've got myself organised again and my blogging mojo back I'll be sure to do this xx

      Delete



Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...